Sunday, August 2, 2009

How do I get my itunes playlists on my zune software?

I am looking for a way to transfer my itunes playlists right to my zune software. Is there any way to do so without outside porgrams?

How do I get my itunes playlists on my zune software?
You do not need the converter the other poster recommended. Tell your Zune program to monitor the folder that the music is in. If that does not work then do this in iTunes. It works for music you bought from iTunes so it might work with drm files you have in the iTunes library.





Add all of the music you want to transfer to your Zune to a play list. Go to Edit%26gt;Preferences%26gt;Burning. Once at Burning make sure the dial in front of Audio CD is selected. Click ok.





Burn the play list. From this cd you will rip the music into Zune. If these were song you bought, Zune will probably sort them by album for you. The free stuff it will sometimes sort into albums. I would be prepared to do some sorting myself if I were you. If you have a lot to transfer, I would to it in manageable groups.
Reply:The software Cucusoft Zune Video Converter Suite can help you .


download at http://www.welldownload.com/zune-video-c...


No comments:

Post a Comment