Sunday, August 2, 2009

How is the Master of Software Engineering program at Brandeis University?

I am a Software developer with a B.S in Computer Science. I wish to advance my career prospects my field by persuing a Masters Degree.





What are the career prospects for a Master of Software Enginering at Brandeis University in Waltham, MA?





How is the Master of Software Enginerring program from Brandeis University looked upon by the industry? Does a M.S in Software Engineering make a better choice over a Master of Software Engineering Degree?

How is the Master of Software Engineering program at Brandeis University?
Brandeis University is a very reputed school around Boston. Its usnews ranking is 31 in National Universities
Reply:I'm looking for info on this same question. I attended an info session yesterday and the software engineering program sounds like it's a good one. I'm also a software engineer who's looking to further my career from this program.





Anyone out there have any more info? Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment