Sunday, August 2, 2009

What type of software do I need to run a distribution business?

I am setting up a distribution business where I buy a range of hair products from a supplier overseas and then store them in a warehouse.


I will employ sales reps to visit hair salons and take orders for my hair products.


I need a computer software that can:


1. Keep track of my own orders with my suppliers, did they arrive etc.


2. Keep track of my warehouse inventory.


3. Keep track of my sales reps details.


4. Keep track of each sales reps orders grouped by hair salon name in his area.


5. Print off invoices to mail out to the salons, and keep track of whether or not they have been paid.





I have no idea what this type of software is called and am having a hard time finding something suitable.


Does anybody have any suggestions of names of software or search terms I can type into Yahoo to get a list of softwares with reviews? When I type inventory management, I can't seem to find one that tracks the sales reps.





Surely there is something out there already?





Thanks.

What type of software do I need to run a distribution business?
QuickBooks Professional edition 2007...

flower bouquet

No comments:

Post a Comment