Sunday, August 2, 2009

Is there a software program to organize addresses?

I would like to organize my addresses, but am leaning towards putting them on computer. Is there a software program especially for this? Or am I stuck using word? It would be nice to be able to categorize them - associates, friends, family, Christmas, etc. Any ideas? I am not very computer literate and need all the help I can get!

Is there a software program to organize addresses?
I use a program called Printmaster Plus (platinum edition). It is a program that you can make your own cards, letters, posters and the best feature is its ability to form an address list (and phone if you want). From this list it allows you to print mailing labels and return address labels. Does a lot of other neat stuff as well. Look for a program like this rather than a more complex program like a database program.
Reply:Outlook


No comments:

Post a Comment