Sunday, August 2, 2009

What is good software to back up my hard drives?

Here is the deal. I've got 2 external hard drives hooked up to my laptop. I just got an external DVD writer. I need some automated software that would help me to back up my harddrives onto DVDs.





What do you all think?





Thanks for your help!

What is good software to back up my hard drives?
the best software to back up your hard drives is Acronis True Image.I've been using it for a long time and very glad about it.


It's very reliable and easy to use software with a friendly interface like Windows XP.


just back up all your data and then burn it to an external drive.


http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/pro...
Reply:It depends on what your backing up. I use Acronis True Image. You can use Nero, Cheetah burn, the list goes on. They all have a purpose so it depends on what you are trying to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment