Monday, May 24, 2010

Can you recommend a software for downloading music that automatically directs the mp3 to "My Music" folder?

Something's wrong with my C: Documents and Settings folder. Thing is, it doesn't want to open whatever you do with it. I use Limewire to download songs and the problem is that I can't retrieve the downloaded mp3's anymore because it is automatically transferred to the C: folder. So what i need is a software that transfers the mp3s directly to "My Music" folder in My Documents so i could use them. Please help me out.

Can you recommend a software for downloading music that automatically directs the mp3 to "My Music" folder?
Normally that option would be the the Limewire%26gt;preferences%26gt;download folder options (or what ever Iimewire has)


No comments:

Post a Comment