Monday, May 24, 2010

How do you delete doubles and media files that no longer exist from the zune software?

My media collection on my zune software has produced doubles of many of my songs. I can not delete most of them because the are from a location that no longer exists. They will not play and can only be deleted if I change the name and then delete them. Could this problem be from syncing my software with other peoples zunes?

How do you delete doubles and media files that no longer exist from the zune software?
If it was in the collection then this was probably not cause by syncing with others zunes. You would have had to transfer the music from your Zune to the collection in order for it to have been there.





Even though the location no longer exists, I would right click on them in the collection and go to properties to see if the collection lists a location. If it doesn't then you are probably stuck deleting them the way you have been.


No comments:

Post a Comment