Monday, May 24, 2010

What is the best software or online tool for creating price alerts for a long list watchlist stocks?

What is the best software or online tool for creating price alerts for a long list watchlist stocks (more than 250)? I need a tool where I can be emailed if a stock goes above or below high and low limits set by the user. Another option would be to create something in Excel if nothing exists.

What is the best software or online tool for creating price alerts for a long list watchlist stocks?
I've tried several different places and the one I found so far that seems to work well is Fidelity, though you may need to have an account there to use em.





That's one of the few things they're good at. You can set hourly, half hour, daily alerts as well as price alerts.





Hope that helps!
Reply:I like Fidelity too, however, they only allow you to watch a maximum of 50 securities. I have close to 600 I am watching for work. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment