Monday, May 24, 2010

What is the best way to sell software hosting service for business applications to companies?

If I have a data center where I can set up the servers and the necessary software, what is the best way to sell the hosting service where I will manage and support the business applications for companies? Basically, I will be the outsourcing company for the applications and off-loading the work from the client companies. I plan to host business applications such as accounting software, HR/Payroll, CRM, ERP, etc.

What is the best way to sell software hosting service for business applications to companies?
cold calls and direct contact
Reply:i could tell you but then you would owe me a large salary and stock options. i'll need a company car as well.

wholesale flowers

1 comment:

  1. I dont know how wholesale flowers are related to sell software but you know, the best way to learn a business is start from the bottom of those who already know. there are countless others like you and there are plenty of ways to find out. you have to seek out those who have already taken that path.

    ReplyDelete