Friday, May 21, 2010

What kind of device/software do I have to use if I need to scan more document, and save it to my computer?

I have more documents to scan, and I want to save it on my computer. I saw more companies use this kind of technique, unfortunately, I don't know which one I'm gonna use. Is there any device that come with the software I could use to make this possible? I know, county recorders office uses this kind of technique. They scan the original document and save it to the computer. So, authorized people can see it.

What kind of device/software do I have to use if I need to scan more document, and save it to my computer?
if it's a document with writing on it, you'll need OCR (optical character recognition) software, in addition to the regular scanning software. . so it will recognize written words and convert them to regular text

pollen

No comments:

Post a Comment