Friday, May 21, 2010

How do I open a docx file without having to downlad software?

I received an email from another company.. The only problem is that my computer doesn't have the right software to download the email attachment because it is a docx file.





Is there anything I can do besides downloading another program just to read a simple docx file?

How do I open a docx file without having to downlad software?
You will have to download the compatibility pack from M$ to open a docx from Word 2007 in Word 2003.





Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 File Formats


Brief Description


Open, edit, and save documents, workbooks, and presentations in the file formats new to Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007.
Reply:Sure, tell them to send it a format you can read.

wild flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment