Friday, May 21, 2010

What free photo creating software could or would you recommend?

I have a Kodak camera. Although , I do have their software I really do not like it. I would like to create more digital photo albums. My room mate has a new puppy and we would like to share her developmental stages. So which free program for idiots would you recommend.? Thanks.

What free photo creating software could or would you recommend?
Adobe Photoshop is the best of the best when it comes to professional photo programs. I use it everyday in my Graphic Design job, but it can be kind of expensive for your simple everyday use at over $500. You can get a watered down version called 'Photoshop Elements' for around $80. But since you are looking for a Free program there is one that a friend of mine loves called 'Gimp' you can download it at http://www.gimp.org/. Hope that helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment