Tuesday, July 28, 2009

All of my pictures are housed in a specific software program.How do I move them to a more user friendly progam

I am currrently using Fuji Finepix but want to be able to use a mainstream software that is easier to catalog and use. I'd love software suggestions in addition to how in the world I go about doing this. I'm currently running Vista and have memory card slots on the desktop. I have DVD record capability.

All of my pictures are housed in a specific software program.How do I move them to a more user friendly progam
The FinePixViewer software stores all you pictures somewhere on your hard drive. If you look at the left side of the FinePix software, you will see a directory tree that shows where your pictures are stored.





Then, when you get a new management software, just tell it to look for your pictures in that directory. One suggestion for software is Picasa, from google. You can get it from http://picasa.google.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment