Thursday, July 30, 2009

How can a software engineer advance his career?

I am a software engineer with 3 years of experience in Java and .NET and I want to take my career to next level by specializing in some enterprise software technology.





So far I have considered orienting myself towards one of the following fields: CRM, ERP, SOA, Project Management, IT Services (ITIL etc.)





As my first question, I would like to know the pros and cons of the above fields in terms of career path, prestige and salary.





Secondly, as my current job does not offer any experience in these fields; would it be a good idea to get a foundation level certification before looking for jobs?





Please feel add any other ideas for entering into mid career positions.





Thanks in advance.

How can a software engineer advance his career?
check this link its good








http://workathomefreelancingdataentrywor...





.
Reply:I think that if you really love what you do, you'll get the next step. Follow your own lead! It is the only way.

playing cards

No comments:

Post a Comment