Thursday, July 30, 2009

How to cut and paste different types of digital images? What types of software do I need?

I need to make a superimposed/combined montage of different types of digital images for my Computer Technology class. What basic/non-basic software do I need? E.g. My montage will have to use one digital camera picture, one clip art, original art etc. Do college computer labs carry the type of software necessary to perform this superimposed task? I want to accomplish this task without having to buy an expensive software program. Any expert advice. Thank you all very much in advance.

How to cut and paste different types of digital images? What types of software do I need?
Try GIMP


it's FREE





google it or get it from the Free Software Foundation you can use the link on my page:





rexmollc.googlepages.com
Reply:You can take the help of the following soft wares-


HP PHOTSMART ESSENTIAL


PHOTO IMPRESSION


PHOTO SHOP


etc.





But remember to use the latest versions of these soft wares. The old versions aren't so good.


Probably a scanner might help

song meanings

No comments:

Post a Comment